- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
- HOW TO ENTER: Beginning on August 1st at 8:00 AM EST through August 31st at 5:00 PM EST (“Promotion Period”), all carriers that become new clients of OTR Solutions during the Promotion Period and factor ten (10) invoices per each truck registered to their company, will be automatically entered for a chance to win. In the alternative, any active client of Sponsor can enter for a chance to win the Grand Prize by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The email submission must contain the company name and MC number. Limited to one (1) entry per company. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method or entering more than the number of times permitted will void all entries and result in disqualification. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to OTR Solutions Clients who submit their first invoice with OTR Solutions during the Promotion Period. Clients must be residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of August 1st, except for employees of OTR Solutions (“Sponsor“), their affiliates, subsidiaries, and agencies (collectively “Promotion Parties“), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited.
- DRAWING: A random drawing will be conducted on or about September 30th, 2022 by Sponsor to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email and must sign and return any required Affidavit of Eligibility and Release within seven (7) days of the date notice is sent or such other date set by Sponsor. Failure to respond within the applicable time period will result in forfeiture of prize and Sponsor shall have the option to award the prize to an alternate winner. The return of any prize notification or prize as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of winner. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance of a prize also constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use winner’s name, and likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. All federal and state laws apply.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering this sweepstakes, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Promotion Parties harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Promotion Parties will not be responsible for: late, incomplete, or incorrect entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to in its sole discretion, cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winners will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form.
- PRIZE: There is one (1) prize available to eligible entrants. The Grand Prize will consist of one (1) winner receiving $2,500. There are no additional winners or prizes. Prize consists of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All prizes will be awarded. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
- CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrant agrees that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Georgia, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Roswell, Georgia.
- WINNERS LIST: For the name of the prize winner, available after October 1st, 2022, send a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to the Sponsor.
1000 Holcomb Woods Parkway
Building 300, Suite 315-A
Roswell, GA 30076